- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Cleveland Police
Cleveland Police is the territorial police force responsible for policing the area of former county of Cleveland in North East England. The Cleveland Police area covers approximately 230 square miles (595 km²) and has a population of over 554,000. - Source: Wikipedia
The Texas Rangers said Monday they had spoken with two teammates who were with Tanner Scheppers and have a "full understanding" of what happened when the reliever was involved in a physical altercation in Cleveland.
The Texas Rangers say they're investigating a claim by pitcher Tanner Scheppers that he was attacked in downtown Cleveland last week.
In a surprising development, a Cleveland prosecutor now says there will be no charges filed against brothers Onil and Pedro Castro in connection with the decade-long captivity of three young women.
Details began emerging Tuesday about the horrors endured by three Cleveland women who were kidnapped and held for a decade in a run-down house with plastic bags over the windows, but researchers on abductions and sexual assault say there will be a lot of help for them and their families.
Cleveland police in 2004 knocked on the door of the house where three women were being held captive, but nobody answered, said a city spokesman at Tuesday's press conference on the abduction and rescue of teens taken nearly 10 years ago.
The Justice Department on Thursday targeted the Cleveland Police Department in a civil rights investigation to determine whether police in that city used excessive force, including "unreasonable deadly force," in violation of the Constitution and federal law.
Ohio State football recruit Chris Carter was arrested Tuesday for sexual imposition after a complaint he fondled a girl while pretending to measure her for an ROTC uniform.
Ohio State football recruit Chris Carter was arrested Tuesday on a sexual imposition allegation after a complaint that he fondled a girl while pretending to measure her for an ROTC uniform.