- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Cleveland Police
Cleveland Police is the territorial police force responsible for policing the area of former county of Cleveland in North East England. The Cleveland Police area covers approximately 230 square miles (595 km²) and has a population of over 554,000. - Source: Wikipedia
A lawyer for families of men killed in separate 2012 shootings by Cleveland police - including a 137-bullet chase under federal investigation - is questioning a grand jury's role in a recent county prosecutor's ruling.
A man on Ohio's death row for the killing of a Cleveland police officer has been found guilty in a 1994 rape.
A man who says he had his hands in the air and was unarmed when a Cleveland police officer shot him in the chest over a traffic violation last year has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit, saying the officer's actions were "extreme and outrageous" and that department leaders have fostered an atmosphere ripe for constitutional violations.
U.S. marshals say they have arrested a 23-year-old man wanted by Cleveland police in a homicide case.
The Texas Rangers said Monday they had spoken with two teammates who were with Tanner Scheppers and have a "full understanding" of what happened when the reliever was involved in a physical altercation in Cleveland.
Cleveland police in 2004 knocked on the door of the house where three women were being held captive, but nobody answered, said a city spokesman at Tuesday's press conference on the abduction and rescue of teens taken nearly 10 years ago.
Details began emerging Tuesday about the horrors endured by three Cleveland women who were kidnapped and held for a decade in a run-down house with plastic bags over the windows, but researchers on abductions and sexual assault say there will be a lot of help for them and their families.