- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Cleveland Police
Cleveland Police is the territorial police force responsible for policing the area of former county of Cleveland in North East England. The Cleveland Police area covers approximately 230 square miles (595 km²) and has a population of over 554,000. - Source: Wikipedia
A lawyer for families of men killed in separate 2012 shootings by Cleveland police - including a 137-bullet chase under federal investigation - is questioning a grand jury's role in a recent county prosecutor's ruling.
A man on Ohio's death row for the killing of a Cleveland police officer has been found guilty in a 1994 rape.
A man who says he had his hands in the air and was unarmed when a Cleveland police officer shot him in the chest over a traffic violation last year has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit, saying the officer's actions were "extreme and outrageous" and that department leaders have fostered an atmosphere ripe for constitutional violations.
U.S. marshals say they have arrested a 23-year-old man wanted by Cleveland police in a homicide case.
The Texas Rangers said Monday they had spoken with two teammates who were with Tanner Scheppers and have a "full understanding" of what happened when the reliever was involved in a physical altercation in Cleveland.
Cleveland police in 2004 knocked on the door of the house where three women were being held captive, but nobody answered, said a city spokesman at Tuesday's press conference on the abduction and rescue of teens taken nearly 10 years ago.
Details began emerging Tuesday about the horrors endured by three Cleveland women who were kidnapped and held for a decade in a run-down house with plastic bags over the windows, but researchers on abductions and sexual assault say there will be a lot of help for them and their families.