- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Cleveland Police
Cleveland Police is the territorial police force responsible for policing the area of former county of Cleveland in North East England. The Cleveland Police area covers approximately 230 square miles (595 km²) and has a population of over 554,000. - Source: Wikipedia
The Texas Rangers said Monday they had spoken with two teammates who were with Tanner Scheppers and have a "full understanding" of what happened when the reliever was involved in a physical altercation in Cleveland.
The Texas Rangers say they're investigating a claim by pitcher Tanner Scheppers that he was attacked in downtown Cleveland last week.
In a surprising development, a Cleveland prosecutor now says there will be no charges filed against brothers Onil and Pedro Castro in connection with the decade-long captivity of three young women.
Details began emerging Tuesday about the horrors endured by three Cleveland women who were kidnapped and held for a decade in a run-down house with plastic bags over the windows, but researchers on abductions and sexual assault say there will be a lot of help for them and their families.
Cleveland police in 2004 knocked on the door of the house where three women were being held captive, but nobody answered, said a city spokesman at Tuesday's press conference on the abduction and rescue of teens taken nearly 10 years ago.
The Justice Department on Thursday targeted the Cleveland Police Department in a civil rights investigation to determine whether police in that city used excessive force, including "unreasonable deadly force," in violation of the Constitution and federal law.
Ohio State football recruit Chris Carter was arrested Tuesday for sexual imposition after a complaint he fondled a girl while pretending to measure her for an ROTC uniform.
Ohio State football recruit Chris Carter was arrested Tuesday on a sexual imposition allegation after a complaint that he fondled a girl while pretending to measure her for an ROTC uniform.