- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Cleveland
west of the Pennsylvania border. It was founded in 1796 near the mouth of the Cuyahoga River, and became a manufacturing center owing to its location on the lake shore, as well as being connected to numerous canals and railroad lines. Cleveland's economy has diversified sectors that include manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, and biomedical. Cleveland is home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. - Source: Wikipedia
Zach McAllister gave up lots of runs in the middle innings last season.
Torii Hunter has done a lot of things and put up some big numbers in his 18-season career. Sacrifice bunts, though, aren't exactly his specialty.
The Nets lounged their way into the NBA playoffs.
Michael Bourn was ready to return to the majors. Nasty weather delayed his plans.
Luol Deng has never once forgotten home.
Some taxi drivers who work at the Cleveland airport say they won't drive cabs with rooftop placards advertising the upcoming Gay Games.
As this disheartening season dwindles to its final moments, Kyrie Irving stood up and took responsibility for how he and his teammates played in their past two games.
Dressed in a powder blue T-shirt, plaid shorts and a pair of flip-flops, Alex Mack looked ready to take a stroll on a beach somewhere in Florida. Maybe someday.
Cries of "play ball" should be in the air again this summer on the site of League Park, where the Cleveland Indians played in the early 1900s and Babe Ruth hit his 500th career home run.
Alexei Ramirez came up to the plate, ready to swing.
The Cleveland Indians looked poised to salvage a four-game split.
Manager Robin Ventura used four relievers Saturday, and none of them did very well. Throw in another shaky start for Felipe Paulino, and the high-scoring White Sox just couldn't keep up with the Indians.
The Boston Celtics are trying to finish the season on a high note.
It's hard to win when you walk nine batters, including a pair with the bases loaded.
This time, Chris Sale had to rely on Chicago's lineup to get the win.