- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Cliff Avril Items
Seattle Seahawks defensive end Bruce Irvin was suspended for the first four games of the 2013 season on Friday after the league announced he violated the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances.
The Seattle Seahawks selected outside linebacker Ty Powell out of Division II Harding University with their second pick in the seventh round.
The first week of NFL free agency isn't over yet, and it's already becoming difficult to keep track of who's coming and going.
The Atlanta Falcons replaced Michael Turner with another proven, productive running back.
The free agency frenzy doesn't begin until March 12.
The Detroit Lions released two veteran starters Tuesday, cutting defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch and guard Stephen Peterman.
With last year's lockout a distant memory, defenses had a full offseason to better prepare for the league's high-octane offenses. Yet, the NFL's mighty scoring machine roars on.
Matthew Stafford stayed cool and calm after the shakiest first half of his career.
Garrett Reid, the oldest son of Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid, was found dead Sunday morning in his room at the club's training camp at Lehigh University. He was 29.