- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Clifford L. Stanley
Latest Clifford L. Stanley Items
"We used to conform behavior to the military. Now we're conforming the military to behavior."
Underneath headlines about Libya, the Japanese disaster and the Republicans' dainty attempts to nip around the edges of our massive federal debt, the culture war is raging.
About four brigades' worth of American military personnel lost the right to have their votes count in the 2008 elections.