- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- Suspected drunken driver kills 2 at South by Southwest festival, police say
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Clifford Miller
Patricia Disney, who was once married to Walt Disney's late nephew Roy E. Disney and was vice chairwoman of Roy's investment company, died Friday after a long struggle with Alzheimer's disease.
The family of the late Roy E. Disney is in talks with other investors about making a bid to buy the Los Angeles Dodgers out of bankruptcy.
Patricia Disney died in her Los Angeles home, surrounded by her four children, said family spokesman Clifford Miller.