- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Clifton Brown Items
The Washington Times and regional sports network Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic on Monday announced a strategic partnership that will significantly increase the newspaper's sports coverage and deliver Comcast SportsNet’s digital media content to additional platforms and audiences.
The Broncos' rise to the top of the AP Pro32 NFL power rankings began in the last six weeks of the regular season.
A nine-game winning streak has Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos on top of the AP Pro32 NFL power rankings for the first time.
An NFL version of No. 1 vs. No. 2 is set for Monday night when the Houston Texans visit the New England Patriots.
The New England Patriots are moving up in the AP Pro32 power rankings, thanks to another second-half-of-the-season winning streak.
Houston and Atlanta traded places in the AP Pro32 NFL power rankings.
A close call on the field for the Atlanta Falcons, a near unanimous choice to stay atop the AP Pro32 NFL power rankings.
Being the NFL's only unbeaten team has its perks _ at least this week.
A close call on the field, a clear win in the AP Pro32 NFL power rankings.