- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Climate Prediction Center
The Climate Prediction Center (CPC) is one of the National Centers for Environmental Prediction, which are a part of NOAA's National Weather Service. It is located in Camp Springs, Maryland. - Source: Wikipedia
Indiana residents hoping that last week's mild spell could mean the state's punishing winter will soon give way to early spring may be in for a big disappointment.
Experts say this summer is likely to have more hurricanes than usual as La Nina seems to be developing. If they're right, the Gulf of Mexico will be hit hard.