- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Clint Bowyer Items
Jimmie Johnson handled the pothole at Dover the same way he disposed of a rough patch to start the season.
Kyle Busch's Sprint Cup All-Star race frustration continued Saturday night.
Clint Bowyer, a usual Chase for the Sprint Cup championship participant, had to earn a spot into the $1 million Sprint All-Star Race.
Social media was abuzz all weekend as Carl Edwards celebrated his return to Kansas Speedway: Carl sat with Joe Gibbs Racing at the driver meeting! Carl was flustered when asked if he can win a championship at Roush Fenway Racing!
Carl Edwards boasts a stout resume at Kansas Speedway, reeling off the kind of finishes that keep him in contention at one of his favorite tracks.
Clint Bowyer is heading home to Kansas Speedway this weekend with a new wife, a baby on the way and now a three-year contract extension that will keep him with Michael Waltrip Racing.
Clint Bowyer figures his performances suggest a victory is coming soon.
Clint Bowyer sounds happy to be back at Richmond International Raceway.
NASCAR's last visit here in September 2013 threatened Bowyer's popularity with the fans when he spun intentionally with seven laps to go, causing a jumble in the race standings — and in NASCAR's playoffs.