- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Clint Bowyer Items
Five-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson denied any wrongdoing the Chase field-deciding race at Richmond International Raceway over the weekend that has been marred by controversy.
Tiny Front Row Motorsports asked for a deal from Penske Racing in the closing laps of last weekend's race at Richmond and then helped make sure Penske's Joey Logano made the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship by having one of its drivers back off, according to an Associated Press review of radio communications.
Clint Bowyer feels awful for costing Ryan Newman a win, though his apology for spinning at Richmond is not an admission of guilt.
Clint Bowyer would not say Tuesday whether he intentionally spun his car in an effort to keep Ryan Newman from winning at Richmond.
Ryan Newman is replacing Martin Truex Jr. in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship as part of NASCAR'S penalties against Michael Waltrip Racing for manipulating the outcome of last weekend's race at Richmond.
Michael Waltrip Racing has been fined $300,000, and general manager Ty Norris is suspended indefinitely. Truex, Clint Bowyer and Brian Vickers have been docked 50 points apiece.
Ryan Newman expected to spend Monday celebrating his new job with Richard Childress Racing. Instead, still reeling from the controversial spin by Clint Bowyer that took him out of championship contention, he sounded emotionally exhausted as he announced his 2014 plans.
While Clint Bowyer's spin got all the attention at Richmond, a few questions from a puzzled Brian Vickers and the promise of a post-race kiss led to one hefty punishment from NASCAR.
NASCAR is reviewing evidence to determine if Michael Waltrip Racing deliberately attempted to manipulate the outcome of the race that set the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship field.