- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Clint Bowyer Items
A parts review by Toyota after Matt Kenseth's penalty led the manufacturer to pull three engines from Michael Waltrip Racing's inventory as a precautionary move.
Always popular among his peers, Clint Bowyer over the last two seasons has slowly become one of NASCAR's newest stars.
Kevin Harvick ditched the victory burnout for a sloshy slide into home plate.
NASCAR has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to engines, tires and fuel on a race car. Anything even slightly improper is dealt with swiftly and severely. NASCAR always throws the book at offenders.
Clint Bowyer figured he'd try his hand at selling cars this week instead of driving them.
Clint Bowyer vs. Jeff Gordon is old news in NASCAR these days, replaced by other driver grudges and run-ins.
If Clint Bowyer wins the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Texas and gets to fire the six-shooters that are a Victory Lane tradition there, he plans to lock those trophy guns in a safe when he gets home.
NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer has asked a South Dakota judge to dismiss a motorcycle company's lawsuit against him that alleges he didn't pay for $31,000 of custom work it did on his Harley-Davidson.
Kyle Busch snagged second from Brad Keselowski, who faded to third. Kurt Busch finished fourth.