- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
Latest Clint Eastwood Items
Footage of the sci-fi drama "Transcendence" previewed at CinemaCon in Las Vegas shows an eerily convincing Johnny Depp as a terminally ill scientist turned unruly machine in the Wally Pfister film that asks: What if we could upload a human mind into a computer?
Some in the academic realm say the veteran actor is on a noble quest because he "embodies America's moral quest" and the nation's "search for meaning and purpose."
Sam B. Girgus argues that five movies directed by Clint Eastwood are masterpieces that "engage the ethical and moral crises of our times."
Eastwood attended a volunteer party on the eve of the PGA Tour event when he noticed tournament director Steve John choking on a piece of cheese. The 83-year-old actor quickly performed the Heimlich maneuver.
Clint Eastwood added another starring role at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am - life saver.
Clint Eastwood's wife, Dina, filed for divorce on Tuesday after withdrawing her request for a separation, TMZ reported.
Dina Eastwood’s petition filed Monday in Monterey County Superior Court seeks spousal support and physical custody of the couple’s 16-year-old daughter Morgan.
Hollywood legend Clint Eastwood has joined the ranks of about 130 conservatives that have called on the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn a law that bans same-sex marriage in California.
The Hollywood hero who boosted Republican morale during the 2012 presidential election campaign remains an all-American favorite.