- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Clint Eastwood Items
A sampling of celebrity tweets in response to Clint Eastwood's odd conversation with an invisible President Barack Obama in an empty chair before the Republican National Convention on Thursday:
Ratings for the final night of the Republican National Convention, which featured Mitt Romney and Clint Eastwood, weren't a blockbuster.
In Hollywood, it's easier to be a drug addict, drunk driver or adulterer than it is to be a Republican. The liberal power structure is ready to forgive any crime except the casting of a vote for a right-of-center candidate. Actors or musicians who dare associate themselves with the GOP put their careers at risk.
Ratings for the final night of the Republican convention, which featured Mitt Romney and Clint Eastwood, aren't blockbuster.
In the aftermath of Clint Eastwood's perplexing and ridiculed "invisible Obama" monologue at the Republican National Convention, conservative blogger Moe Lane summed up what many on both sides of the political divide are thinking.
Fresh off accepting the GOP presidential nod, Mitt Romney took on more of a presidential posture Friday, reworking his schedule so he could fly to Louisiana to survey the damage from Isaac — beating President Obama to the punch.
Ann Romney says she appreciates the support Clint Eastwood gave her husband's presidential bid, even if the actor's bizarre monologue at the GOP convention isn't earning rave reviews.
Clint Eastwood earned plenty of bad reviews for his latest performance: a bizarre, rambling endorsement of Mitt Romney.
Clint Eastwood whipped up the crowd at the Republican National Convention ahead of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney's acceptance speech.