- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Latest Clint Hurdle Items
Michael Wacha is glad he's graduated to a pennant race.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are all-in as they chase the franchise's first playoff appearance in 21 years.
A day after falling out of first place, the Pittsburgh Pirates made a trade they feel will bolster their offense.
The Pittsburgh Pirates have placed National League saves leader Jason Grilli on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right forearm.
Something odd has been happening the past few weeks in the town that's home to the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Pittsburgh Penguins _ something very strange indeed. People are talking about a professional baseball club called _ what was that name again? _ the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Tyler Moore hit a three-run homer and Danny Espinosa homered and drove in three runs, leading the Washington Nationals over the Pittsburgh Pirates 6-2 Sunday.
Ross Detwiler went five innings and gave up three runs and six hits while walking two and striking out five as the Nationals lost for the fourth time in six games.
Clint Hurdle is going to get a chance to finish a turnaround he's started with the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Homer Bailey had a certain milestone on his mind when he walked to the mound Friday night. He wound up pulling off an even bigger feat.