- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Clint Trickett Items
For starters, four Big 12 teams haven't even revealed who their No. 1 quarterback will be with only a few practices left before the season openers.
The transfer quarterback market was vibrant this offseason.
Tanner Price threw three touchdown passes, Josh Harris rushed for 136 yards and Wake Forest upset No. 23 Florida State 35-30 on Saturday.
In recent years, Oklahoma has been a bully team, emboldened at home against lesser opponents but struggling on the road against teams refusing to cower at the sight of the Sooners.
Kenny Stills reached high to grab a 37-yard touchdown pass from Landry Jones midway through the fourth quarter for the tiebreaking score, and Oklahoma's defense made the lead stand as the top-ranked Sooners beat No. 5 Florida State 23-13 on Saturday night.