- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
Latest Clint Trickett Items
Spring football practice is mainly about learning with little attention is given to getting college fans revved up six months before the season starts.
For starters, four Big 12 teams haven't even revealed who their No. 1 quarterback will be with only a few practices left before the season openers.
The transfer quarterback market was vibrant this offseason.
Tanner Price threw three touchdown passes, Josh Harris rushed for 136 yards and Wake Forest upset No. 23 Florida State 35-30 on Saturday.
In recent years, Oklahoma has been a bully team, emboldened at home against lesser opponents but struggling on the road against teams refusing to cower at the sight of the Sooners.
Kenny Stills reached high to grab a 37-yard touchdown pass from Landry Jones midway through the fourth quarter for the tiebreaking score, and Oklahoma's defense made the lead stand as the top-ranked Sooners beat No. 5 Florida State 23-13 on Saturday night.