- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
Latest Clinton Portis Items
The Washington Redskins placed Malcolm Kelly on injured reserve Tuesday, robbing the team of a big target receiver because of an ailing hamstring that wasn't to heal anytime soon.
Bobby Turner is 100 percent old school, right down to the thick gray sweat shirt and sweat pants he wears at every practice _ even in the stifling heat and humidity of a Washington Redskins training camp.
In the last month, the Washington Redskins proved they could handle the worst kind of adversity: the murder of their best player. They rallied together after Sean Taylor's death to win three straight games to put themselves in position to clinch an NFC playoff berth.
Passing offense: A-
TEMPERATURE CHECK Cold: Jon Jansen Veteran Redskins tackle might be gone for a long time
PASSING OFFENSE: C
Show next to nothing of the play book. Allow the starters to break a sweat before putting in the reserves. Hold the belief that when the real games start, things would automatically fall into place.
Earlier in his career, even last year, Clinton Portis would have tried to rush back from an injury to play, risking the chance of a setback.
Nine days, 11 practices and a snoozer of a scrimmage are in the past for the Washington Redskins.