- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
Latest Clinton Items
In another presidential foray into territory once reserved for Congress, President Obama's Department of Energy is exploring setting up sites to store reserves of gasoline in various places around the country to provide backup when major storms and other emergencies cut off access to local fuel supplies.
Hillary Clinton needs a conscience transplant, and she needs it now. Her book tour is in a shambles, the fate of her $14 million advance from her publisher is marooned somewhere in limbo.
The GOP is also facing a demographic crisis. White folks, who provide almost 90 percent of Republican votes in presidential years, are steadily shrinking as a share of the electorate.
An alleged rape victim said in an interview Friday that Mrs. Clinton "took me through hell," during her early days as a lawyer. The woman was referring to Mrs. Clinton's major criminal case at age 27, in which she defended Thomas Alfred Taylor. The man, then age 41, was accused of raping a 12-year-old girl in 1975, and ultimately plead guilty to lesser charges.
Life in Hillaryworld is a lot like life in Oz.
Hillary "What Difference Does It Make?" Clinton made a remarkable statement this week that fell by the wayside of the Bergdahl and VA scandals engulfing her former boss's presidency.
You would think the Democrats were riding high in the political polls, with all of the worshipful media attention being showered on Hillary Clinton lately.
Authorities have identified a western Indiana girl as the victim of a fatal bicycle accident at a state recreation area.
The Goodwill store in eastern Iowa's Clinton has returned almost $2,000 found in a donated coat.