- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Clinton Items
Hillary Clinton needs a conscience transplant, and she needs it now. Her book tour is in a shambles, the fate of her $14 million advance from her publisher is marooned somewhere in limbo.
The GOP is also facing a demographic crisis. White folks, who provide almost 90 percent of Republican votes in presidential years, are steadily shrinking as a share of the electorate.
An alleged rape victim said in an interview Friday that Mrs. Clinton "took me through hell," during her early days as a lawyer. The woman was referring to Mrs. Clinton's major criminal case at age 27, in which she defended Thomas Alfred Taylor. The man, then age 41, was accused of raping a 12-year-old girl in 1975, and ultimately plead guilty to lesser charges.
Life in Hillaryworld is a lot like life in Oz.
Hillary "What Difference Does It Make?" Clinton made a remarkable statement this week that fell by the wayside of the Bergdahl and VA scandals engulfing her former boss's presidency.
You would think the Democrats were riding high in the political polls, with all of the worshipful media attention being showered on Hillary Clinton lately.
Authorities have identified a western Indiana girl as the victim of a fatal bicycle accident at a state recreation area.
The Goodwill store in eastern Iowa's Clinton has returned almost $2,000 found in a donated coat.
Republican political pundit Karl Rove is under fire from the pro-Hillary Clinton camp, whose members accuse the former White House strategist of dirty politics and outright lies regarding the former Secretary of State's health.