- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Clinton Items
Four suburban Detroit communities are considering a $200,000 study to determine if their fire departments should consolidate.
The federal government has filed a complaint seeking to bar a Jackson-area tax preparer from preparing federal tax returns for others.
The Academy Awards are the Left Coast's great cultural event of the year, more important to the stars than a Hillary Clinton fundraiser.
A man charged with robbing and killing two sisters of an Iowa state lawmaker turned himself in to police on Wednesday after professing his innocence on Facebook and claiming he had been framed.
Officials in Hinds County say a 77-year-old man died Sunday morning after being kicked by his horse.
Three people are dead after a three-car crash in western Missouri just north of Clinton in Henry County.
California Gov. Jerry Brown said he is not sure legalizing marijuana is a good idea in his state because the country could lose its competitive edge if too many people are getting stoned.
The Storm Prediction Center says portions of southwestern Oklahoma and western north Texas could have thunderstorms with sleet through mid-afternoon.
Four large medical centers in Iowa's Mercy Health Network have formed a new regional governing board.