- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Clinton Items
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel's about-face — from hawkish war veteran senator to Pentagon budget cutter and liberal comrade — came full circle this week as he announced plans to make a shrinking armed forces even smaller.
Sheriff's officials in Mobile County, Ala. say three New York men on their way to New Orleans with a cache of illegal drugs have been booked into the county jail.
Seven years ago, Megan Hunter dipped her finger in peanut butter and let her 7-month-old son lick a little of it off.
Gov. Mary Fallin has announced appointments to various state boards and commissions.
A daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and stories that will be talked about in Pennsylvania on Friday:
Local media are reporting that Pittsburgh detectives are questioning a person of interest in connection with the slaying of two sisters.
Despite pouring billions into programs designed to help families deal with troubled mortgages since the 2008 housing meltdown, the Treasury Department still is doing too little to help some minority applicants facing discrimination in the financial marketplace, investigators have found.
A Prentiss Plantation man on Maine's sex offender registry has been indicted on 14 more charges.
The best views of the Wabash come with wet, muddy feet.