- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
Latest Clinton Items
Former Rep. Dan Rostenkowski, the Chicago Democrat who became the leading architect of congressional tax policy in the Reagan era but later went to federal prison for corruption, died Wednesday, a family friend said. He was 82.
The U.S. military operates dozens of hospitals and hundreds of clinics here and abroad. If Planned Parenthood and Senate Democrats have their way, those taxpayer-funded facilities will become America's newest abortion centers.
Where is the historical evidence to show that big increases in government spending as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) lead to faster economic growth and more job creation? Answer: There isn't any.
European lawmakers are warning President Obama that his failure to remove an exiled Iranian opposition group from the U.S. terrorist blacklist gives the brutal Iranian regime an excuse to execute domestic dissidents and pursue nuclear weapons.
How can one explain South Carolina Republican Lindsey Graham? We cheered him on when he stood on the floor of the House to argue why President Clinton should be impeached. We have applauded his efforts in the Senate to control illegal immigration; we considered him to be one of us. But then something happened.
"Joe the Plumber" has lost his fight against the state of Ohio in a decision his attorney called a "frightening" green light for government officials to snoop into people's private information.
President Obama's nominee to oversee the federal budget is amending his latest government ethics filing after misreporting the date he left his job at Citigroup Inc. - addressing questions about his eligibility for a nearly $1 million bonus weeks after the company was bailed out by taxpayers.
John Roos will be the first U.S. ambassador to Japan to attend the annual commemoration of the bombing of Hiroshima.
"I know liberals call you 'the most dangerous man in America,' " Ronald Reagan wrote in a letter to Rush Limbaugh in 1992, "but don't worry about it, they used to say the same thing about me."