- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
Latest Clive Davis Items
It was a surreal scene: Whitney Houston had died at the Beverly Hilton, and hours later and a few floors below, her life was being celebrated at the event where her career was launched.
More than two decades ago, Clive Davis introduced a young woman with a scintillating voice to the music industry at his annual pre-Grammy soiree: Whitney Houston.
A coroner's official says Whitney Houston was found in a hotel bathtub but it will take weeks to determine precisely how she died.
The annual pre-Grammy Clive Davis gala is so hot this year that even Diddy is getting calls from celebrities who are trying to get on the bill _ and in the seats.
Clive Davis' annual pre-Grammy gala was an evening that included a saucy and touching tribute from Cher, sizzling performances from the likes of Mumford & Sons, Cee Lo Green and Jennifer Hudson, and the typical array of dazzling superstars in attendance.
Micky Dolenz and Kelly Clarkson have more in common than one might think. The distance between a Monkee from the Summer of Love and our first "American Idol" may seem vast, but both engineered splits from powerful music moguls on their third and pivotal albums.