- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Clorox
The Clorox Company is a manufacturer of various food and chemical products based in Oakland, California, which is best known for its bleach product, Clorox. - Source: Wikipedia
Promising young driver Kyle Larson will attempt to run the full Nationwide Series this year in a joint effort between Earnhardt Ganassi Racing and Turner Scott Motorsports.
The "Cain media" was essentially all over the map following the press conference of Sharon Bialek, presidential hopeful Herman Cain's blonde accuser, and her attorney Gloria Allred.
Activist investor Carl Icahn said Tuesday that he is shedding his entire stake in Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., ending a more than two-year battle for control and sending shares of the niche movie studio tumbling in after-hours trading.
Contrary to the news flow, it's been a rather quiet week for me. One that reminds me of crickets, not so much because of the noise crickets make but the absence of other noise that lets you hear the crickets. With some slack in the schedule, I thought a nice change of pace would be to open the ol' mailbag, or, in this case, the ol' e-mailbag, and answer some readers' questions.