- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Clyde Folsom
As for Pollard, Folsom said the lineman planned to finish some summer courses online and will join the Scarlet Knights when the team reports for camp Sunday.
"Rutgers was in his plans a year and a half ago but there was a concern about Jamil being a qualifier, so with the concern about being a qualifier and the transition in coaches, he just kind of leaned on Penn State a little more," Folsom said.