- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Clyde Hart
From the pictures she's seen through a virtual tour, Sanya Richards-Ross has a beautiful new home in Jacksonville, Fla., awaiting her arrival.
"Sanya's at the same place Michael was at in 1995 and '96, when he broke through and started running record times," Hart said. "She's gotten stronger and learned the race a little bit more. I think it's that time for her."
"She's in a different orbit right now," her longtime coach, Clyde Hart, said. "She's doing things in training and in workouts that she's never done before."