- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest CNN Items
The current administration does not have a faulty foreign policy; it has no foreign policy, period.
National Security Agency whistleblower and fugitive Edward Snowden has joined the speakers' list at this year's South by Southwest Interactive Festival in Austin, Texas.
Award-winning journalist Soledad (soul-ah-DOD') O'Brien will speak at Tennessee State University later this month.
Pope Francis is still in opposition to gay marriage, but on Wednesday he opened the door to the Catholic Church's acceptance of some form of civil union.
Last weekend was a trip back in time for an intelligence officer who well remembers the Soviet military machine that once threatened Western Europe, particularly its ability to project power with elite airborne and naval forces.
Former News of the World editor Rebekah Brooks said Tuesday that she received abuse and death threats after it was revealed the newspaper had hacked the voicemails of a murdered 13-year-old girl. But she also got messages of support from high-profile figures including CNN talk-show host Piers Morgan and former Prime Minister Tony Blair.
The New York Times has pulled an article from its archives that was written more than a century ago and issued a correction that makes clear the spelling of a man's name.
Bucket lists are fairly common, but not many people plan out a visual bucket list. For Louis Corbett, a 12-year-old New Zealand boy, a rare disease made planning his most-wanted sights a priority.
Piers Morgan is out at CNN -- except when a big celebrity names come calling.