- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest CNN Items
Former Florida Gov. and presidential maybe Jeb Bush weighed in this week on President Obama’s call to shutter the freestanding U.S. Embassy to the Holy See and move it to America’s existing embassy property in Rome, pondering in a tweet: Is that retribution?
In terms of polling, N.J. Gov. Chris Christie has grabbed all the GOP love for president in 2016.
Catholic Church leaders in the Dominican Republic say President Obama’s choice for ambassador – the openly gay James “Wally” Brewster, who arrived in-state this week with his male “spouse” in tow – is disrespectful, and has touched off a firestorm among the faithful.
American and Japanese authorities on Friday were still trying to determine the source of two small explosions that hit just outside the U.S. air base near Tokyo.
A Southern California company that produces Sriracha hot sauce was ordered to shut its doors, after a Los Angeles County judge ruled in favor of residents who said the smell drove them to distraction.
It wasn't exactly the disastrous rollout of Obamacare, but 10 years ago this week, Washington was consumed with another scandal, dubbed by one CNN newscaster as "Turkey-gate": Was that a fake turkey President George W. Bush was photographed with during his first surprise visit with troops in Iraq?
A nurse at an East Texas hospital was killed and four others injured Tuesday morning when a knife-wielding man ran through the facility, stabbing people.
Cancelled and delayed seem the words of the day at select airports around the nation, as wintery weather is throwing a serious dent in holiday travelers’ plans.
Botched job aside, the majority of Americans still think Obamacare will work — eventually — and half of those polled believe the system's current enrollment problems can be solved.