- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Coast Items
Stories about Homer's bygone days fill the pages of books. On April 3, the public had an opportunity to hear the stories told by the ones that wrote them at "Meet the People," an event co-sponsored by the Pioneers of Alaska and the Center for Alaskan Coastal Studies.
Virginia led by 15 at halftime and pushed that to 27 points late, picking right up where it left off in its strong finish to Friday's tournament-opening win against Coastal Carolina.
Virginia shifted into gear and cruised past Coastal Carolina, but what challenges will Memphis present in the Round of 32? The Cavaliers talk about it here.
A memorial ceremony is being held in western New York on the 13th anniversary of the recovery of the bodies of two U.S. Coast Guardsmen killed in the line of duty.
A barge that once carried some 900,000 gallons of heavy tar-like oil was cleared Sunday of its remaining contents, a day after the vessel collided with a ship in the busy Houston Ship Channel and leaked as much as about a fifth of its cargo into the waterway.
Coastal Carolina did enough in the first half to allow the Chanticleers to believe they could become the first No. 16 seed to beat a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament.
Virginia trailed No. 16 seed Coastal Carolina on Friday night in a second-round NCAA tournament game. The Cavaliers would have made history if they had lost. No No. 1 seed had ever done so, but Virginia recovered and advanced with a 70-59 victory.
The worst game of Virginia's season was also the one that sparked the Cavaliers' turnaround.
Virginia earned the No. 1 seed in the East Region after winning the Atlantic Coast Conference regular season and tournament championships, and will face No. 16 Coastal Carolina in the first round on Friday.