- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Coast Items
Attorney General Buddy Caldwell acted within his authority when he approved the hiring of outside legal help in a lawsuit filed by the Louisiana Flood Protection Authority-East against almost 100 oil and gas companies for alleged damage to coastal wetlands.
Another craft brewery is coming to Ocean City, this time at the site of a former hardware store and lumber yard.
Cliff Ellis proved he still has a little dancing left in him.
Alaska Electric Light & Power Inc. has purchased a piece of equipment - a long-range receiver that mounts to a helicopter - that will make avalanche rescues faster, more efficient and less dangerous for rescue workers.
Keon Johnson scored the last five points as fourth-seeded Winthrop continues its giant-killer run through the Big South tournament, knocking off No. 2 seed UNC Asheville 80-79 in a semifinal Saturday. The Eagles ousted top-seeded High Point with a last-second shot Friday.
Josh Cameron scored 17 points and made critical plays late to lead Coastal Carolina over VMI 66-62 on Saturday and into the Big South conference championship game.
Josh Cameron scored 20 points as Coastal Carolina, the top seed from the South Division, beat Charleston Southern, 5th-seeded out of the South division, 73-68 in the quarterfinals of the Big South Conference tournament on Friday.
D.J. Covington scored 21 points and Rodney Glasgow added 20 points and five assists as No. 2 seed Virginia Military defeated third-seeded Gardner-Webb 90-77 in a Big South quarterfinal on Friday night.
State Department of Natural Resources officials say that several local and federal agencies have teamed up to provide aerial views of coastal Georgia that are expected to help planners and scientists.