- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
Latest Coast Items
Pittsburgh will join the Atlantic Coast Conference's Coastal Division in football, the league announced on Friday.
Shane Beamer spent 11 years away from Virginia Tech, but his dislike for Virginia didn't wane.
While many of No. 9 Virginia Tech's players expressed little interest in Virginia's fate today at Florida State, quarterback Logan Thomas offered a contrary opinion.
It would make for great drama next Saturday if the Coastal Division championship is on the line when No. 9 Virginia Tech and Virginia face off in Charlottesville.
No. 10 Virginia Tech took a significant step toward winning the ACC's Coastal Division title with a 37-26 win over No. 20 Georgia Tech on Thursday night at Bobby Dodd Stadium.
Andrew Luck came into this season as one of the most overwhelming Heisman Trophy favorites college football has had in years.
Virginia Tech cornerback Kyle Fuller was not always the excellent open-field tackler he is now. He admitted after Saturday's 14-10 win at Duke that what everyone just saw took hours of practice, and that great tacklers make themselves great.
Previewing Week 8 in DC-area college football.
Virginia Tech coach Frank Beamer stood in front of his players in the locker room after last Saturday's 23-3 loss to Clemson. The room was somber, as the Hokies just lost by their second-largest margin at home in Beamer's 25 seasons. But Beamer, ever the optimist, attempted to inject some hope.