- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Latest Coast Items
Coastal Carolina coach Cliff Ellis has a hard and fast rule for road trips back to campus: Win and the players watch a movie, lose and they slog through game film.
Reserves have played a leading role in the Atlantic Coast Conference this year, whether keeping their team in the title chase or helping them become bowl eligible.
Liberty quarterback Mike Brown is the Big South offensive player of the year for the second time and Coastal Carolina linebacker Andrae Jacobs is the conference's top defensive player.
Virginia Tech coach Frank Beamer understands the reality.
Looks like No. 20 Georgetown found another way to put away teams.Pe
Virginia Tech coach Frank Beamer doesn't give placekicker Chris Hazley many tips about his kicking technique. He leaves the kicking coach to guys that know what they're talking about, and talks to his redshirt senior instead about golf.
Coastal Carolina was picked to unseat defending champion Winthrop in the Big South on Tuesday and High Point junior guard Nick Barbour was voted the conference's preseason player of the year.
Dean Smith was a popular man on Thursday.
At 235 pounds, West Virginia's Bruce Irvin is a lightweight at defensive end.