- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Cobb
The newest sports craze sweeping through retirement communities across the country has reached Cobb County, with lessons and open court time available at local recreation centers and parks.
Minnesota's DeAndre Mathieu got rolling in the second half, while Northwestern got shut down.
The Braves announced Monday they are leaving Turner Field and moving into a new 42,000-seat, $672 million stadium about 10 miles from downtown Atlanta in 2017. It's not clear how much it will cost taxpayers.
A missing trailer has sparked a feud in NASCAR's Truck Series.
Next week's U.S. Open host has conquered far more than golf's greatest.
The competitor in Randall Cobb was evident early.
Crawford, a fifth-year senior, scored a season-high 30 points, JerShon Cobb added all 10 of his points in the second half and the Wildcats upset the 14th-ranked Badgers 65-56 on Wednesday night.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Drew Crawford scored a season-high 30 points and JerShon Cobb added all 10 of his in the second half for Northwestern.