- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - coca-cola
Someday in the future, Kyle Busch would love to emulate his older brother's attempt to run the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 in the same day.
The producer of early Grammy and National Football League telecasts has died.
The Alabama Senate has approved three new trustees for Alabama A&M University and the reappointment of another trustee.
The Capitals are closing in on deadline day. Will they deal Marty Erat? What is their greatest need?
Michelle Obama's "Let's Move" campaign has moved beyond her original goal, which all could applaud, of encouraging children to exercise and eat what's good for them. Now the first lady has introduced a scheme from her husband's administration to micromanage the trip to the supermarket. Otherwise, she says, Americans are too dumb to figure it out on their own.
The City of Ocean Springs is shelling out $5,000 for an update to an annexation plan completed in 2009, but ultimately abandoned.
Snack and soda makers that often are blamed for fueling the nation's obesity rates also play a role in educating the dietitians who advise Americans on healthy eating.
From the Super Bowl to the Olympics, Coca-Cola is coming close to cornering the outrage market this month.
Spring water bottler Crystal Geyser's plans to tap an aquifer at the base of Mount Shasta in far Northern California is running into opposition from some residents, environmentalists and Native American tribes.
Want to see the glasses and goggles that aerials skier Lydia Lassila and snowboarder Lindsey Jacobellis wore at the Sochi Olympics? If you go to the website of the company that manufactures their eyewear, you might be in for a shock.
A conservative think tank denounced Tuesday a nutritional advocacy group for its attacks on Olympic figure skater legend Michelle Kwan for being a pusher of soft drinks while sitting on President Obama's fitness council.
Puppeteer John Henson, the son of the late Muppets creator Jim Henson, has died in New York. He was 48.
A director is looking for a barn in Kansas for a Coca-Cola commercial.
An extended version of Coca-Cola Super Bowl commercial that featured a diverse group of people singing the national anthem in different languages — like English, French and Hindi — is also going to run during the 2014 Sochi Games.
It keeps getting easier to ditch the soda can.