- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest coca-cola Items
The Baton Rouge Coca-Cola Bottling Co. plans to restore the neon Coca-Cola sign that's been in place at Third and Florida streets since 1946.
Someday in the future, Kyle Busch would love to emulate his older brother's attempt to run the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 in the same day.
The producer of early Grammy and National Football League telecasts has died.
The Alabama Senate has approved three new trustees for Alabama A&M University and the reappointment of another trustee.
Michelle Obama's "Let's Move" campaign has moved beyond her original goal, which all could applaud, of encouraging children to exercise and eat what's good for them. Now the first lady has introduced a scheme from her husband's administration to micromanage the trip to the supermarket. Otherwise, she says, Americans are too dumb to figure it out on their own.
The Capitals are closing in on deadline day. Will they deal Marty Erat? What is their greatest need?
The City of Ocean Springs is shelling out $5,000 for an update to an annexation plan completed in 2009, but ultimately abandoned.
Snack and soda makers that often are blamed for fueling the nation's obesity rates also play a role in educating the dietitians who advise Americans on healthy eating.
From the Super Bowl to the Olympics, Coca-Cola is coming close to cornering the outrage market this month.