- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Coco Crisp
Oakland designated hitter Yoenis Cespedes drove in a run with a sacrifice fly against Martin Perez as the Athletics and Texas Rangers played to a 2-all tie Saturday. The game was stopped after nine innings.
Five things to know about the Oakland Athletics as they start spring training camp:
Coco Crisp offered a long list of reasons why Oakland is such a great fit for him for years to come - his sentiments the same whether or not he had a nice new contract to his name.
Outfielder Sam Fuld has reached agreement on a minor league contract with the Oakland Athletics that includes an invitation to big league spring training.
The defending AL West champion A's lost ace Bartolo Colon but bolstered a bullpen that could be MLB's best in 2014.
The 28-year-old Brown, a first-round pick by Oakland in the 2007 amateur draft out of Oklahoma State, can play all three outfield positions.
The Tigers became the first team to reach the ALCS in three straight years since the New York Yankees from 1998-2001. Game 1 is Saturday in Boston. The Tigers went 4-3 against the Red Sox this year.
Playing catch-up most of the way, the Tigers tied it first with Jhonny Peralta's three-run homer in the fifth inning and then on Victor Martinez's solo shot in the seventh.
Justin Verlander took a shutout into the ninth inning and the Detroit Tigers held on to beat the New York Yankees 2-1 Tuesday night for a 3-0 lead in the AL Championship Series.
Already an ace and MVP, Justin Verlander proved to be the Detroit Tigers' ultimate closer, too.
After a season filled with dramatic comebacks and memorable endings, the Oakland Athletics now expect the unexpected.
The Oakland Athletics will play another day in this improbable season full of remarkable rallies.
Al Alburquerque reached out and snagged a sharp grounder to the mound — then planted a little kiss on the ball before tossing it to first.
Taking a look at the American League playoff teams.