- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Latest Coco Crisp Items
Drew Pomeranz may have found his niche as a starting pitcher.
Oakland Athletics center fielder Coco Crisp is having neck issues again.
Daric Barton didn't bat and barely got on the field. He still made the game-saving play.
Will Middlebrooks took off right away, hoping his hustle would put the Boston Red Sox in position to tie it.
Oakland reliever Sean Doolittle wishes he could have Saturday night's outing back.
For the first time in a long time, the Houston Astros turned up the music and celebrated a victory in their own clubhouse.
Coco Crisp altered his batting approach and tried to muscle up in his last at-bat.
Coco Crisp helped spoil what otherwise could have been an even more memorable major league debut for Seattle starter Roenis Elias.
Before the season has even begun, the Oakland Athletics are dealing with a devastating injury that could affect their chances of chasing a third straight AL West title.