- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest Coco Crisp Items
Manny Ramirez is expected to join Oakland at its spring training facility on Friday, yet another part of the Athletics' offseason overhaul.
The New York Knicks are close to getting back some sorely needed scoring punch.
Free agent center fielder Coco Crisp agreed to a two-year contract to return to the Athletics, filling one key void in the Oakland outfield heading into the 2012 season.
When the clock struck 12:01 Thursday morning, Major League Baseball's free agency period officially — if somewhat unceremoniously — began. The Nationals are expected to be players this offseason, though their list of needs isn't long.
Coco Crisp hit a go-ahead single in the eighth inning and the Oakland Athletics beat the first-place Texas Rangers 4-3 on Thursday to avoid a series sweep.
Oakland Athletics center fielder Coco Crisp was out of the starting lineup with a right calf injury one day after stealing a career-high four bases.
Ervin Santana pitched the first solo no-hitter for the Angels in nearly 27 years, getting some long overdue revenge against the Cleveland Indians and leading Los Angeles to a 3-1 win Wednesday.
Major league security officials met with the Oakland Athletics on Wednesday and delivered their annual spring lecture to the players on the pitfalls of their profession. One of the subjects discussed was the danger of drinking and driving.
Coco Crisp approached Hideki Matsui while they warmed up Monday and pulled his new teammate into a hug. They shook hands, too _ a little more the Japanese style.