- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Coco Miller
Angel McCoughtry scored 28 points and Coco Miller scored 21 in her first start of the season to help the Atlanta Dream upset the top-seeded Washington Mystics 95-90 in Game 1 of their Eastern Conference semifinal Wednesday night.
The Washington Mystics left Verizon Center yesterday with mixed emotions.
"I've had other tough years where we didn't win too many games, but I see improvements with this team. We've improved as the season has gone one, so that been a positive note for us," Miller said.
"We don't have to worry about needing other teams to lose right now for us to be in," Miller said. "We just need to take care of ourselves. It's a good position to be in."