- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Coco
Courteney Cox's directorial debut is uniquely personal. It features a cameo from her daughter, Coco, songs by her boyfriend, Snow Patrol's Johnny McDaid, and a scene with her ex-husband, David Arquette.
There's one name David Arquette's expectant girlfriend will not allow for their baby boy: Astro.
Ice-T is the actor, but his impossibly curvy and obviously adored wife, Coco, is the star of the couple's reality series, "Ice Loves Coco."
A young dog that was stabbed seven times with a steak knife was recovering from her injuries Tuesday, officials said.
Detective Kathy Mallory is tall, blond, green-eyed and glamorous, with her custom-tailored linen blazer, and crisp jeans, not to mention her .357 Magnum whichshe prefers to a Glock. She is also a well-mannered monster.
Who knows what ideas lurk in the hearts of crime writers? In a conversation with Ed Burns, his writing and producing partner on HBO's "The Wire" and "Treme," thriller-master George Pelecanos was pumping Mr. Burns, a cop decades ago, about the relationship between the police and the underworld in the 1970s, one of Mr. Pelecanos' favorite eras.
"The more offensive the humor, the funnier it is to me," she added. "For whatever reason, if someone's not getting hurt, it's probably not funny to me."
"As far as we know, she's just healing up right now," he said.