- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Cody Journell Items
There's nothing like hurrying up to get Virginia Tech's offense going.
Jeff Williams wasn't turning off the TV. The Giles High School football coach and 1989 Virginia Tech graduate wanted to see the end of Virginia Tech's Monday night game against Georgia Tech. He wanted to see his alma mater pull out a key victory.
For starters, what a finish.
Suspended Virginia Tech placekicker Cody Journell's future with the Hokies is in the hands of athletic director Jim Weaver.
The lawyer for Cody Journell says the Virginia Tech kicker has reached an agreement with prosecutors to plead guilty to a reduced charge stemming from a December incident.
Virginia Tech kicker Cody Journell has been suspended indefinitely after being charged with breaking and entering.