- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Cody Peterson
Cody Peterson didn't settle in at a position in his first two years at Navy. And injury problems arose wherever he moved.
Brye French looked forward to this weekend for more than a year.
"They had really tough job, especially at the beginning of the season," junior linebacker Cody Peterson said. "They weren't very popular. They were pretty strict, but they did an excellent job. They really unified the team, and we have a solid foundation because of them."
"I had some issues with injuries and never really had a chance to prove myself," Peterson said. "But just this last year, they moved me to inside, and I stayed healthy and was able to excel."