- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
Topic - Cody Peterson
Cody Peterson didn't settle in at a position in his first two years at Navy. And injury problems arose wherever he moved.
Brye French looked forward to this weekend for more than a year.
"I had a feeling they were going to run the ball with that guy because he runs pretty hard," Peterson said. "I kind of just shot the gap. I didn't really read it that much. I got lucky I guess."
"I'm extremely proud of Nick," Navy linebacker Cody Peterson said.