- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
Latest Cody Zeller Items
Indiana's Cody Zeller turned down one chance to play in the NBA. He couldn't say no twice.
Indiana junior Victor Oladipo is heading to the NBA. Cody Zeller could be next.
The means of exit seemed especially painful for Indiana. The powerful offense that ranked among the country's top-10 teams in points, field goal percentage and 3-point shooting crumpled against Syracuse's fluid, adaptive 2-3 zone defense.
In Indiana, basketball is treated like a king's sport. Stars are considered royalty and the Hoosiers still rule the state, especially now, just two wins away from their first Final Four trip since 2002 after one of the grandest comeback stories in its storied history.
Indiana coach Tom Crean was a believer in Victor Oladipo right from the start.
The NCAA tournament will not have a repeat champion for the sixth straight season. Kentucky made sure of that by failing to make the field of 68.
Indiana climbed its way to No. 1 this week, back where it started the season.
Cody Zeller finished with 19 points and 10 rebounds, and Victor Oladipo added 15 points, leading the third-ranked Hoosiers to an 81-73 victory against Michigan on a day that the nation's top two teams lost. The results will likely send Indiana back to the No. 1 spot, which it held for the first seven weeks this season.
After stumbling in December against Butler and again early in conference play against Wisconsin, the Hoosiers have been trying to play their way back to the No. 1 spot they held through the first month of the season. A win Saturday might finally get them back on top, and Indiana is playing its best basketball of the season.