- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Cokie Roberts Items
President Obama wrapped up his weeklong trip to Africa on Tuesday, attending a wreath-laying with former President George W. Bush and telling an audience in Tanzania that he's "inspired" about the future of the continent.
Amanda Knox has a book deal.
First lady Michelle Obama and three former first ladies were among dignitaries heading to California to pay tribute to former first lady Betty Ford at a funeral focusing on her twin passions: politics and her world-famous Betty Ford Center for substance abuse and alcohol treatment.
First ladies, past and present, and others who called the White House home remembered Betty Ford at a funeral service Tuesday, not just for her decades-long work against substance abuse but for her contributions to a political era when friendship among lawmakers helped them govern.
Before she is laid to rest, Betty Ford will be memorialized in the Southern California desert region that she and her rehab center made famous by treating troubled Hollywood stars battling alcoholism and other addictions.
Before she is laid to rest, Betty Ford will be memorialized in the Southern California desert region she and her rehab center made world famous by treating a stream of spiraling Hollywood stars.
Grammy award-winner Stevie Wonder surprised graduates at Tulane University with an impromptu performance of his hit "You Are The Sunshine of My Life," during ceremonies at which he also received an honorary degree.