- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Colby Rasmus Items
The Toronto Blue Jays have put outfielder Colby Rasmus on the 15-day disabled list because of a sore right hamstring and recalled outfielder Anthony Gose from Triple-A Buffalo.
Blue Jays outfielder Colby Rasmus has left Monday's game against the Los Angeles Angels after six innings with tightness in his right hamstring.
With his command failing him in a tight situation, Jered Weaver put his pride aside and did something he's never done before: He asked to be taken out of the game.
Toronto Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said he sat awake in his hotel bed Saturday night, thinking about his bullpen's recent problems. He even addressed his group of relievers Sunday morning.
Another rough outing from a starting pitcher put Pittsburgh in a big hole Sunday.
Jeremy Guthrie had just given up the lead on a homer by the Blue Jays' Colby Rasmus, so when the inning ended, he blew off some steam by chucking the ball into the stands.
Mark Buehrle allowed two walks and both runners ended up scoring.
With the exception of one very clutch swing, the Toronto Blue Jays accomplished very little offensively over 12 agonizing innings.
When the Toronto Blue Jays broke out their two-week slump at the plate, nothing could stop them from circling the bases - except a gaffe by an overeager ball girl.