- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Cole Beasley
DeAngelo Hall's teammates enthusiastically lifted him from the Cowboys Stadium turf Thursday, knowing their contribution to the Washington Redskins' winning formula was significant even before halftime.
Navy quarterback Kriss Proctor rushed for 107 yards and John Howell scored the go-ahead touchdown as the Midshipmen — who didn't complete a pass all game — stayed in bowl contention by beating SMU 24-17 on Saturday.