- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Cole Hamels
Before Friday night's game, the Philadelphia Phillies decided that starter Jonathan Pettibone would be sent back to Triple-A to make room in the rotation for Cole Hamels.
After a spring training hampered by tendinitis, the Phillies made it official on Friday that Cole Hamels will begin the season on the disabled list.
Cole Hamels has been placed on the 15-day disabled list by the Philadelphia Phillies with left biceps tendinitis.
Philadelphia left-hander Cole Hamels felt encouraged Wednesday following his first bullpen session since March 1.
The Phillies were dealt with some unfortunate news on Thursday as Cole Hamels suffered a setback in his recovery from shoulder tendinitis at spring training in Clearwater, Fla.
Philadelphia pitcher Cole Hamels won't throw off a mound for at least another week after feeling fatigue from his latest throwing session.
Shoulder injuries to Phillies pitchers is causing concern down in Clearwater, Fla.
Philadelphia Phillies left-hander Cole Hamels threw off the mound for the first time this spring on Wednesday morning, an important step in his eventual return to the rotation.
Cole Hamels is slated to throw off a mound Wednesday for the first time this spring training, still unsure how much of April he will miss.
International free agent starter Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez is not off to a great start at Phillies camp in Clearwater, Fla., according to reports.
On the day Cole Hamels announced he won't be ready for the season opener, the Philadelphia Phillies helped their ailing starting rotation.
Philadelphia Phillies ace Cole Hamels said he won't be able to make his opening day start after feeling discomfort in his pitching arm during the offseason.
Shortly after news broke that Cole Hamels will not be ready for Opening Day, the Phillies reached agreement on a one-year, $16 million deal with free agent A.J. Burnett.
If any of these rumors become serious it could signal a major shift in the Phillies' future plans. This offseason they signed Marlon Byrd at 36 and brought back Carlos Ruiz who will be 35 on Opening Day. Now they want to trade their best players?
Here is a list of random news stories surrounding the Nationals. One involves the band One Direction.
NOTES: Phillies LHP Cole Hamels said he could be ready to join the rotation after two more rehab starts in the minors.
He announced the day before camp began that he was experiencing discomfort in his pitching shoulder.