- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Colendula Green Items
A Jackson ophthalmologist has been charged with murder in the fatal shooting of his wife at their home on Wednesday night.
A judge has denied bond to two teenagers accused of the rape, carjacking, and kidnapping of a 29-year-old woman.
Jackson police were investigating the slayings of a mother and son.
A Dec. 9 court date has been set for former TV host Gary Collins, who was cited for allegedly leaving the scene of an auto accident.
Police in Mississippi were preparing an arrest warrant Thursday for actor and former TV host Gary Collins for leaving the scene of a car accident.