- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Ex-D.C. teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Colin Greening
Cody Ceci is trying to help his team while helping his own cause.
Cody Ceci scored a second-period goal and the Ottawa Senators downed the Vancouver Canucks 4-2 before a crowd of more than 50,000 Sunday in the Heritage Classic.
Phil Kessel left most of his talking on the ice, but saved a little more for the dressing room.
In a game in which both teams badly needed a win to stay in the playoff picture, Jason Spezza did what captains do.
MONTREAL (AP) — Clarke MacArthur scored on the power play 58 seconds into overtime and the Ottawa Senators beat the Montreal Canadiens 4-3 on Saturday night.
Bobby Ryan scored two goals and the Ottawa Senators topped the Washington Capitals 6-4 on Wednesday.
Jason Spezza doesn't have much time to return to form if the Ottawa Senators want to extend their season.
Johan Franzen broke a tie in the second period, Ty Conklin stopped 29 shots and the Detroit Red Wings beat Colorado 3-0 on Saturday to spoil a night in which the Avalanche retired the jersey of Peter Forsberg.
Chris Neil scored two goals, and Colin Greening added one for Ottawa (24-21-10).