- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Colin Greening
Bobby Ryan scored two goals and the Ottawa Senators topped the Washington Capitals 6-4 on Wednesday.
Jason Spezza doesn't have much time to return to form if the Ottawa Senators want to extend their season.
Johan Franzen broke a tie in the second period, Ty Conklin stopped 29 shots and the Detroit Red Wings beat Colorado 3-0 on Saturday to spoil a night in which the Avalanche retired the jersey of Peter Forsberg.