- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Colin Hanna
"Sen. Ted Cruz, a newcomer to Washington, has already proven himself to be a champion of core conservative values, and we're honored to have him speak about the future of conservatism," notes Colin Hanna, director of host organization Coalitions for America.
"There is plenty of blame for this mess," says Colin Hanna, president of the organization. "Democrats have failed to renew the prosperity-spurring tax cuts and still refuse to rein in spending. Republicans have been too eager to cave in to Democrats on the issue of taxes."