- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Colin Kaepernick Items
Two typically reliable kickers missed. Penalties doomed both sides. And a furious, thrilling finish to regulation ended with a dramatic dud in overtime: a tie.
The San Francisco 49ers are everything Rex Ryan wishes his New York Jets were.
Jim Harbaugh coaching Peyton Manning. In the Bay Area, they're beginning to think about the possibility and believe it truly might happen.
Michigan's miraculous comeback against Notre Dame will go down as one of the most memorable games in college football history.
The first college football Saturday of the year was not even a day old and Boise State had already ensured that yet another season would be dominated by bickering about the Broncos.
They've asked All-Pro Patrick Willis to blitz, and he is all for it.
Kendall Hunter's phone wasn't blowing up with messages the night the rookie running back scored the 49ers' first touchdown of the preseason on a dazzling play in the third quarter.
Daunte Culpepper threw passes to tight end Nate Lawrie once again, on a little bigger stage this time than during their stint together last year with the United Football League's Sacramento Mountain Lions.
The 49ers are adding Daunte Culpepper to their quarterback mix.