- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Colin Mccarthy
Chris Johnson went 94 yards for the longest touchdown run in the NFL since 2006 and the Tennessee Titans beat the Jets 14-10 on Monday night to eliminate New York from playoff contention.
There was a play in Miami's one-sided win over Pittsburgh where linebackers Colin McCarthy and Sean Spence ended up tackling each other, and still managed to deal the Panthers an 18-yard loss.
When No. 13 Miami opens its season against Florida A&M on Thursday night, the Hurricanes won't exactly be worried about dirty plays.
"The Miami-Florida State rivalry has always been full of great games and ever since I've been here it's always been the last drive _ whoever has the ball last," Miami linebacker Colin McCarthy said. "But it's always fun and it's always physical. It's what we like and we're excited."
"It's not fun," Miami linebacker Colin McCarthy said.