- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
Latest colin montgomerie Items
Montgomerie became the fifth golfer to win both the Senior PGA Championship and U.S. Senior Open in the same year. He led at the end of the first and second days of the Senior Open, but entered the final round four shots behind Sauers and shot a 2-under 69 to force the playoff.
Colin Montgomerie learned something about playing major championship golf at the age of 51 in the Senior PGA Championship at Harbor Shores.
Colin Montgomerie said he looked forward to the fun when he joined the Champions Tour.
Colin Montgomerie knows two of the players to watch in a senior major are Bernhard Langer and Tom Watson, so playing alongside them in the first two rounds of the Senior PGA Championship at Harbor Shores worked out well.
Colin Montgomerie had a one-liner ready to go when asked his winless first year on the Champions Tour.
Bernhard Langer shot a 4-under 68 on Saturday to open a three-stroke lead in the Champions Tour's Insperity Invitational.
Television evidence indicated a possible rules violation. The official talked to the player before he signed his card, and the player was adamant that no violation occurred.
Rocco Mediate already loves Minnesota.
Fifteen years after winning the British Open at Royal Birkdale, Mark O'Meara will be making a return to the course for the Senior British Open.