- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Colin White
Team overviews of all the teams in the NHL.
The New Jersey Devils placed defenseman Colin White and recently acquired right wing Trent Hunter on waivers. The team will buy out both player's contracts if they are not picked on waivers.
The New Jersey Devils found themselves in an eerily dark Prudential Center Monday morning, clearing out their lockers and heading home, a situation that the franchise had not experienced since 1996.
"This is clearly something we haven't dealt with in a while here," White said. "It's as bad as you can dream of, missing the playoffs. I never did my entire life. It's going to be a long summer, thinking about what we let slip by. I've had friends in the league who had to go through this and they always said how bad it was. Well, you don't know until you do it. It's not fun at all. It's a new season, a new start, the most exciting time of the year, and we're not a part of it. You always want to be a part of it."